Wine Lover Tour
Distinguished whites, popular reds, and multi-award ‘sweet’ wines, all of them, are Greece’s most treasured commodity with a large historical background. Our country’s wide variety of landscapes together with the appropriate climatic conditions has met all the requirements for world class quality wines, through the decades. On this wine tasting, we introduce you to one of the most famous products that our country has to offer, the Greek Wine.
Join us in a special place in the center of the Old City, live a unique private wine tour and discover the most intriguing flavors offered by top Corfu and other Greek vineyards. Enjoy 6 Greek wines made from different exceptional varieties of Greek grapes, full of aromas of fruits and herbs of our land.
Under the guidance of a professional Greek sommelier you will be initiated in the wine production process, the ideal temperature, serving and overall all the secrets of the Greek wine. All this knowledge will aid you in understanding which wine fits you best. Through the successful blending of your favorite wine flavor and some of the most exceptional Greek gastronomy delicacies, you will determine your personality. Our goal is to make you approach wine tasting according to your wishes and desires, your personal taste and finally to form your personal opinion through an unforgettable tour experience.
We, as locals, know for certain, that this blessed drink has a strong connection with our culture, our ‘joy & sorrow’ and above all our everyday life. We want to make you feel that strong connection. If you really want to feel like a local during your stay in Corfu choose this wonderful trip to the seducing world of Greek Wine. A trip full of seductive scents, vibrant colors and a strong taste of cosmopolitan well-being.
- Participants must have a photo ID or passport with them to prove they are over 18 years of age.
- After the end of the tour, avoid driving. Let a professional guide bring you to our meeting point in time, but also return you to your hotel (destination). You just relax and enjoy a great afternoon.
- Number of persons can be adjusted upon request at special prices
- Can’t find your date? Contact us for more info
Meeting PointNew Fortress’s square
Starting Time7:00 pm
- Professional Greek sommelier
- Private Wine Tasting (6 different types of Greek wine)
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Personal expenses