Highlights Evening Tour
Whenever you decide to visit our beautiful island, one thing that you must include in your “Corfu’s Bucket List” is a visit to the Old Town. Anytime of the year, Old Town of Corfu constitutes one of the most impressive attractions of the island. Throughout this town, the multicultural monuments which have glorious historical background, the so called “Kantounia” which are small picturesque streets and altogether countless places with amazing views, make it the ideal place for an enjoyable walk.
Avoid the intense heat of the morning sun and live with us this private evening tour. Through the eyes of our exceptional experienced local guide, all the well kept secrets of Ionian’s amazing capital will be revealed. Experience a completely different, yet exciting, view of a less crowded Old Town something not very common. As the sun is setting, you will have a unique opportunity to witness rehearsals being conducted by the Philharmonic Orchestras or if you are lucky enough even watch a concert on a traditional square. There, you will be enchanted by the romance embracing imposing fortresses. Not only that, but also the magic atmosphere resonating from the cathedrals, palaces, mansions and the impressive tall buildings of the old city will leave you with a sense of devoutness and appreciation.
Join us for a cup of smooth and relaxing coffee in the town’s most lovely café. Feel like a local having a walk with his/her best friend to the most interesting places to be, squares and alleyways full of cosmopolitan shops which can satisfy everyone’s needs whether it is looking for fashionable exquisite clothes or tasting traditional delicacies of the island. Let yourself become lost in the enormous labyrinth of Old Town, its hidden “Kantounia” where legends and stories from the past live strong even nowadays.
This tour is an exclusive one. It is a perfect mixture of a detailed tour and a friendly relaxed walk in one of the most unique Mediterranean city. We created this engaging experience with the sole intention to share with you our history, culture, tradition and last but not least the beauty that lies in our island’s dazzling nature under the Ionian setting sun. Become a local for an evening and discover a mysterious city of another era.
- Avoid the hassle of wasting time looking into maps and guide books.
- Wear comfortable shoes, grab your camera and fully enjoy your tour.
- During the tour our guide will highlight for you the best points of interest (Bakeries, restaurants etc), and provide you with useful tips and advices for the rest of your stay here in Corfu.
- This tour is also available in German, Italian and Russian language upon request.
- Number of persons can be adjusted upon request at special prices.
- Can’t find your date? Contact us for more info
Meeting PointListon Square ''Pentofanaro''
Starting Time5:30 pm
- Services of a certified local guide
- Private tour on foot at easy pace
- Coffee or drink at a local traditional cafe in old town
- Possibility of small deviation from our route if requested
- Transport From/To your hotel
- Personal Expenses