Corfu Walκing & Hiκing Tour
Corfu was single out as a key destination for hiking and trekking many decades ago. The most picturesque sections of the Corfu Trail, which are expanding from the southern tip of Corfu to the northernmost point, as well as other impressive and non-popular hikiηg trails, await you to discover.
Through our thorough instructions and advice, we will make sure that you will enjoy the calming yet exciting serenity of Corfiot nature. Witness our beautiful island from an enchanting perspective, as you go hιking or trekking away from crowded tourist places. You will be fascinated by the variety of the sceneries and you will be carried away by the intoxicating smell of trees, shrubs, flowers and herbs of the Corfu countryside. All trails combine hiκing adventure in nature with frequent stop to catch your breath at carefully selected points where you will have the opportunity to admire and take memorable pictures of unique views of the island from the highest places. Not only that, but also in some of the routes that cross villages, it will be possible for you to taste exquisite homemade products made by natives in some of the traditional Greek cafes.
Whether you are an experienced hiker or a beginner but with the strong desire to live a unique and unforgettable experience of this fascinating island, we have planned for you the most authentic hikιηg tours in our island. Corfu hιkiηg trails combine mountain and sea, green hills and picturesque idyllic villages, paved paths and sandy beaches and all in all, offer the most complete Ηiking experience on our beautiful island. An experience we would be more than exciting to share it with you!
We provide you with the choice of either walking or running.
To help you choose the route that will meet your needs, here are, listed some of the dozens of amazing routes you can explore with, their length, time and degree of difficulty.
Routes to North Corfu
- Agios Stefanos – Erimitis – Avlaki, 5km, 2hrs, grade 1
- Kaminaki – Agni – Kalami – Kouloura – Kerasia, 6km, 2hrs, grade 1, coastal route
- Palaiokastritsa – Lakones – Makrades – Krini – Angelokastro, 8km, 3hrs, grade 2
- Agios Spiridonas – Antinioti Lake – Cape Agia Ekaterini – Agios Spiridonas, 9km, 3hrs, grade 1
- Cave Loutzes- Sinies – Old Perithia, 10km, 4hrs, grade 2
- Agios Georgios – Afionas – Porto Timoni – Agios Georgios, 10km, 4hrs, grade 2
- Sidari – Canal d’ Amour – Cape Drastis- Sidari, 11km, 3hrs, grade 1
- Spartyllas – Mount Pantokrator – Old Perithia, 13km, 5hrs, grade 3
- Rekini – Valanio – Socraki–Spartyllas, 13km, 5hrs, grade 3
- Liapades – Kanakades – Eliodorou Beach – Liapades, 15km, 5hrs, grade 2, circuit route
- Kalami – Agni – Kentroma – Porta – Megoulas- Kaminaki – Kalami, 16km, 5hrs, grade 3, cirquit route
- Spartyllas – Mount Pantokrator – Old Perithia – Krinia – Portes – Almyros – Cape Agia Ekaterini – Agios Spyridonas, 22km, 7hrs, grade 2
Routes to Central Corfu
- Kaiser Bridge – Agia Kyriaki – Gastouri – Agioi Deka, 8km, 3hrs, grade 2
- Vatos – Myrtiotissa- Agios Georgios – Vatos, 8km, 3hrs, grade 2, circuit route
- Agios Mattheos – Monastery of Pantokrator – Prasoudi – Aghios Mattheos, 6km, 3hrs, grade 1
- Benitses – Stavros – Agioi Deka – Monastery of Pantokrator – Dafnata – Benitses, 15km, 5hrs, grade 3
- Stavros – AnoGarouna – Agioi Deka – Kamara – Sinarades – Pelekas, 18km, 6hrs, grade 2
Routes to South Corfu
- Agios Georgios – Issos – Korission Lake – Halikouna, 7km, 2hrs, grade 1, coastal route
- Kavos – Asprokavos – Arkoudilas – Kavos, 9km, 3hrs, grade 2, circuit route
- Linia – Chlomos – Taxiarches – Linia, 7km, 2.5hrs, grade 1, circuit route
- Lefkimmi – Alykes – AgiosIoanni s – Molos – Lefkimmi, 9km, 3hrs, grade 1, cirquit route
- Kavos – Asprokavos – Monastery of Panagia – Arkoudilas – Spartera – Kavos, 12km, 4hrs, grade 2
- Lefkimmi – Gardenos – Marathias – Agios Georgios, 16km, 5hrs, grade 2
- Agios Georgios – Linia – Korission Lake – Halikounas – Issos – Agios Georgios, 18km, 5hrs, grade 2, circuit route
Build Your Own Route. Send us an e-mail and tell us which of the above places you would like to visit, your available time, your level of experience, the number of people in your group. Then, we will create a custom route that will meet your needs.
- Wear comfortable shoes, long sleeve shirt, hat and sunglasses.
- Bring snacks rich in carbohydrates. We will keep you hydrated with fresh water
- Make sure you “travel light”
- Our routes consist only of marked trails.
- Bring sunscreen, bathing suits, your camera, a second sweatshirt in case you sweat, and if you think it is necessary a small backpack for your personal items.
- Smaller or Larger Team sizes are available upon your request.
Meeting Pointat your desired meeting place
Starting Time09:00 am
- Local Guide
- Area Maps
- Transport From/To your hotel
- Food & Drinks