Corfu Cooking Experience
Through the centuries, Corfu was the ‘Holy Grail’ for many conquerors. Venetian, The British as well as The French, apart from influencing Corfu’s architecture, they also left their mark in the island’s local cuisine. That being said, many recipes have Italian origin amongst others. In our island, you will hear about food recipes’ names such as ”Bianco”, ”Sofrito”, ”Bourdeto”, ”Nouboulo” etc. Such concepts will be comprehended by spending your time with us. To be more specific with a local professional chef who will accompany you in an entertaining and educating walk at the local food market in the traditional narrow streets of the old town of Corfu. There, you will be given the unique chance to explore the wide variety of Mediterranean diet and Corfiot culinary tradition.
As your appetite will become stronger you will end up in an exceptional aesthetic private place in the historical center of town where you will learn the secrets of Corfu’s recipes and why not, learn to cook like a local. By trying some of the most famous traditional dishes you will feel such warmth and hospitality that will accompany you for a very long time.
This tour is ideal for those that desire an exceptional gastronomical tour that will definitely satisfy even the most demanding gourmand.
- If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.
- Number of persons can be adjusted upon request at special prices
- Can’t find your date? Contact us for more info
Meeting PointNew Fortress’s Square
Starting Time10:00 am
- Drinking Greek or Italian coffee in a Café located in the old town as we introduce you to the basic ingredients and recipes of Corfu in general
- Private walking tour in the old town’s market and purchase of materials we will use for cooking
- Private cooking lesson from a professional chef through a process of preparing authentic Corfiot dishes
- Lunch Meal
- Possibility of a small deviation from the originally designed tour if requested
- Transport From/To your hotel
- Personal Expenses